SAP Business One Training from Ochiba
Would you like to unlock the potential of SAP Business One?
You have SAP Business One, but are you using the information it contains to drive and manage your business?
Sadly, in a lot of cases the answer is no. SAP Business One streamlines your company but many stop there when so much more is possible.
Ochiba can help you unlock the full potential of your system through a range of training courses.
Based at the Ochiba office, the programme will help employees gain a more indepth knowledge of specific areas.
Confirmed courses include:
- Understand database structure
- Develop queries from basic to intermediate level
- Mapping report requirements to query writing
- How to use queries for alerts and reports
- Use Data Transfer Workbench to transfer data efficiently into your system
- Import customer data from other systems
- Update item pricing
- Tips and tricks of other uses of DTW
- Review all administration options with in SAP Business One
- Review all customisation options available in SAP Business One
- Learn handy hints and tips to get more out of SAP Business One
- Working with Bin Locations
- Stock Transactions including receipting, issuing and transferring
- Stock Counting and Posting
- Pick and Pack
- GL Account Determination and the impact on automatic postings
- Standard, recurring and template journals
- The structure of the General Ledger and explanation of the GL codes
- Working with Cost Centres
- Creating payments manually and automatically
- When to use crystal reports
- Understand database structure & mapping data sources
- Build & develop a simple report
- The use of grouping & parameters
- Tips & tricks
Existing Ochiba customers are able to attend for the special discounted price of £199 per person. The standard cost is £400 per person for none customers who wish to attend. Lunch will be provided.
Additional courses will be added to the programme throughout the year. Please contact us if you would like further information regarding training on: